Saturday, December 10, 2005

Lately

Lately i havent been posting things anywhere... Not here not on my multiply not anywhere. Just been too busy with work and not having enough sleep or anything for that matter. Life has turned from being normal to being a total wreck. I need a vacation. If everything is going to keep contnuing the way that it is right now i dont know what the heck is going to happen to me. I may get down to a nervous breakdown. Or so i feel. Just wanted to write this here so that id remember incase something did happen or atleast my bro could find it. Well thats all for now. Things regarding work are getting more intresting. I should be flying to belgium to meet a client and then back to kuwait i think but i dont think that the kuwait thing is going to happen cause i havent seen chash online in almost two weeks neither have i got a call from her regarding anything. So i just dont know what is happenning. I have to give her a buzz i guess. Well i'm going to grab some lunch and then head over to the office again. I want some rest but i dont think that i can. Well that is all for now.

No comments: