Monday, February 27, 2006

FUSTRATED ! ! !

You know over the last couple of months I’ve been very very tame an also trying my best to adjust. I’m now in a place where I just need to get out of. I’ve been thinking for quite a while to quit my job and take out all my savings and just get the hell outta here. I just need to get away from everyone and just leave for a long long while. I just need some time to be with myself without anyone in my life. Without any kind of contact with anyone. Maybe I’m just burned out and maybe it’s just been a long time coming. I don’t know right now. But I do know this that I just want out of this life and for the life of me I cant seem to do this since I was a kid. I do hope that id be able to do it sometime soon. And I do hope that I don’t loose the courage to just get out of this job and leave and just not ever come back to this place or any place that I grew up in. its quite hard for anyone to understand but I just need to do that. It’s imperative that I do it. Well to all the fuckholes in my life guess what… payback’s a bitch motherfuckers. N I’ve got nothing to loose this time around. Absolutely nothing to loose. So maybe I should take care of them before I just decide to leave. In either case even if I don’t leave I’m still going to take care of those arseholes. One way or another.

No comments: