Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happiness and sorrow

Over the past year things have changed a lot.... I walked away from my best friend. That was the hardest thing that i have ever done in my life. Even harder than the time i broke my arm or my ribs. The pain is still there whenever i come across something that has been written by her... I keep wondering why i walked away. I feel like a shit head when i think about it now. I knew that she was asking for help and i failed at it and walked away cause she wanted me to and told me to. I know she wouldnt find this space. Almost every other place that ive been at she has found and my friends have told her about it but this place she wouldnt find. I hope. With all things said and done and even though its been a year i keep checking up on her. Hopefully she wouldnt ever find out.

1 comment:

G said...

huh?