Fucked up world in a FUCKED UP Time, N living in a FUCKED UP SOCIETY. Bewarned this is my space... Invading it n telling me that your opnion matters more than mine is just going to get u stompped on. Read at your own risk. Have fun n live well. Remember to smile once in a while cuz if u have a frown all day ud end up with your face looking like your arse... hahahaha
Monday, November 07, 2005
Over the last Year
Ok this entry is more on self reflection than anything else thats intended herein... Please dont bother commenting... For those underage please dont bother reading this cause it has really explicit language and moreover i dont want your parents bothering me what what i write in here. That goes espically for you lanis... N NO I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO TALK ABOUT WHATS BOTHERING ME OR EVEN WITH ANYONE ELSE. Ok the past couple of weeks have been really horrible in a personal level but then again the whole year has been just totally fucked up. It all started when i started to get more involved than i ever wanted to with someone. I thought that i had her out of my system and everything. But then it seems that i hadnt got her out of my system. I was in love with the one person that i shouldnt have been in love with at all. Why cause it would just mess things up completely. Totally a fucked up arsehole i was for falling for her. What was i to do? I mean she was just about everything that i wanted in a woman. Confidance, stubborness, loving, ambitious, self motivated, caring, respectful, best friend, you name it she was it. I should have kept my fucking mouth shut and just never let her know how i felt. But i couldnt. I found out frm my so called friend that she had the same kinda feelings for me. N guess what he did.... He did the one fucked up thing that a person never did.... he decided to interfere.... He told her not to tell me or even go out with me.... N then he told me that he told her this.... Why'd he do it??? CUZ HE WAS FUCKING STONED ! ! ! ! I wonder if he would have ever told me that if he wasnt. Why the fuck do people interfere with someone elses lives??? I never asked him to pick my dates i never even broke him n his ex up when i knew that i should have done it cuz he was fucking cheating on her... he was my fucked up friend and i stuck through it keeping my fucking mouth fucking shut. But this SOB does this? Why??? I havent got the fucking clue as to why this was... Why did he have to do this to me? WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO YOU CASE? THAT YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME? Know why i havent even bothered to call you or even meet up with you after that? Well here's ure reason. You may think that you're being a good friend but ure just fucking up everyone's lives you fucking bastard. I kept quite for this long cause i didnt want anyone else to know what kind of a person you are Case. But then after everything that you've done to me and espically now with everything that you're bad mouthing about me... well.... here's something that you never should have done... You made it personal so here it is.... Have fun.. Have fun explaining what you did to everyone that knows you... Maybe you've done this to them as well... Yeah ud do anything to get into a gals pants rite??? Hell here's some thought for everyone out there... If you have any friends that are gals n u have this guy as a friend... Then maybe you should be careful... Have fun arsehole... I hope for your sake i never run into your sorry arse again. Cause if i ever do... I think that i may just decide to use ure arse to clean your mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment