Monday, November 07, 2005

Id borrow but i wouldnt Pay back....

Ok the reason that i'm posting all these negative things here is cause i'm just fustrated about taking shit thrown at me and not doing anything... So I figure that this is the best way for payback... I dont give a fuck about what anyone thinks about me cuz i just cant be bothered about anything anymore.... Besides that this allows for RSS feeds and everything so its a lot easier for everyone to get screwed like how they screwed me.... what can i say ... PAYBACK'S A BITCH???? Should have known that things like this would come back and bite you in the arse before fucking someone over....

Well the reason that i choose this header for this topic is cause its what all these arseholes should have printed on their shirts before they ask someone for any money... I had this friend see, a gal who said that she lost her ATM cards and her credit cards and her parents were out of town so she didnt have any cash on her... So she asked me if she would be able to borrow some cash from me till her parents got back or her paycheck cleared which ever came first. So i did.. lend her the money... She was alright before atleast she'd payback what she owed. But this time was diff... She still hasnt paid me back. I waited two months and then i had to go to India cause i had some work that needed completion there. I told her to bank it into my friends account and she said that she did. But ofcourse she never did. I found that out just recently when i my friend another girl sent me a copy of her bank statements that were sent directly from her bank to my email. So there isnt any possibility for R (person who borrowed money) to say that S (person into who's account the cash was to be deposited) had changed the details and everything. Well she lied to me about depositing the cash into my friends account and that she was trying to fool me but hey the lie can only be stretched so fucking far. Right now i've emailed her telling her and sending her a copy of the bank statements that state that there isnt any deposit from her account into my friends account and therefore i want the cash deposited into my account. Well i think that i'm going to publish her reply if its screwed up like i think that its going to be.

People like this should have a T-shirt or something printed that states " I'D BORROW BUT I WOULDN'T PAY BACK ! ! ! ! ! & I'M A LIYING DIRTBAG."

No comments: