Fucked up world in a FUCKED UP Time, N living in a FUCKED UP SOCIETY. Bewarned this is my space... Invading it n telling me that your opnion matters more than mine is just going to get u stompped on. Read at your own risk. Have fun n live well. Remember to smile once in a while cuz if u have a frown all day ud end up with your face looking like your arse... hahahaha
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Finally my heads thinking right again.
There have always been times that I’ve had my foot in my mouth cause of something that I said and cause of something that I’d done. But then if I had realized it I have said I’m sorry. But then some people just cant seem to forgive but at the same time expect everyone else to do that for them. And then they wonder why people walk out on their lives. Oh well it was worth the try to say that I was sorry for something that id done. But then hey… if the person don’t want to… fine… I can respect that and live with that fact too. Today would be the last time that id say that I was sorry for something that id done. I’m through with it. And belive you me it feels great to have said that I was sorry. Now I can just not care and I can move on. Its good to have an ego. But then there are certain times that its good to leave it be and to bow down as well. For every time that we think that we are better than someone else… there are those that are truly, honestly, more deserving, forgiving, loving, caring. The only reason that id stuck by it for so long was cause I made a promise to her mother. But then I cant seem to keep it anymore. I’m sorry aunty. It’s just too much for me to take and I’ve got my own life to live and enjoy. My hands have been washed. My heart has bleed, my time wasted, n my apology on deaf ears. My sweetheart was right when she told me to not be bothered. I’ve got to email her n tell her…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment