Saturday, April 08, 2006

Joke

Archaeologists have finally come up with an explanation as to why man eventually began walking upright. to free up their hands for masturbation.
Smoking a cigarette shortens your life by 14 minutes…… However, having sex lengthens it by 12 minutes …… So smokers … Screw for your lives!
Q. How do you piss off Winnie the Pooh?A. Stick two fingers in his honey.
A man and his wife are watching boxing on TV. The husband sighs and says, “I’m disappointed! It was all over in four minutes.” The wife replies, “Good! now you know how I feel.”
Q. What does a gay man and an ambulance have in common?A. They both get loaded from the rear and go Woo-Whoo!
Q: What do you call the space between the vagina and the asshole?A: A Chin Rest!
My wife and I divorced over religious differences - She thought she was God and I didnt.
Bumper sticker seen on the back of a car……”I wish my wife was this dirty!”
Q:What’s the best way to catch Mallika Sherawat in the woods?A: Use a booby trap!
Q. What’s the similarity between a man and an uppercase?A. They’re both big fat zeroes with little dicks hanging off them.
One question to ask please. . .If Russia was to attack Turkey from the rear- would Greece help?
“Don’t worry if your job is small, and your rewards are few. Remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!”
I don’t have to be dead to donate my organ.

No comments: