Friday, March 03, 2006

Money Talk



Several men are in the locker room  of a golf club. A mobile
phone on a bench rings and a man engages the  hands free
speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone else in  the
room stops to listen......

MAN:  "Hello"
WOMAN:      "Honey, it's me.  Are you at the club?"
MAN:  "Yes"
WOMAN:      "I'm at the mall now and found  this beautiful
leather coat... It's
            only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy  it?"
MAN:  "Sure,...go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN:      "I also stoped by the Mercedes dealership and
saw the new 2005
            models.  I saw one I really liked."
MAN:  "How much?"
WOMAN:      "$65,000"
MAN:  "OK, but for that price I want it with all the
options." WOMAN:      "Great! Oh, and one more thing... The
house we wanted  last year
            is back on the market. They're asking
$950,000." MAN:  "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer
, but just  offer $900,000.."
WOMAN:      "OK. I'll see you later! I love  you!"
MAN:  "Bye, I love you, too." The man hangs up.

The other  men in the locker room are looking at him in
astonishment. Then he smiles and asks: "Anyone know whose
phone this is?

No comments: