Ok before you all go getting all judgmental and shit just remember that the time I had with her was the most beautiful of times that I have ever had. She’s been a part of my life for so long and she’s also someone who’s very so special to me…. So stop telling me that she’s not good enough because to me she is…. Ok i changed the ending... I still cant help thinking about her....N now like Robbie Williams put it in his song….
Tell me a story where we all changeAnd we’d live our lives togetherAnd not estrangedI didn’t lose my mind, it was mine to give awayCouldn’t stay to watch me cryYou didn’t have the timeSo I softly slip away...No regrets, they don’t workNo regrets now, they only hurtSing me a love song (sing me a love song)Drop me a line (drop me a line)Suppose it’s just a point of viewBut they tell me I’m doing fineI know from the outsideWe looked good for each other (some people said)Felt things we’re going wrong When you didn’t like my mother (it was all in my head)I don’t want to hate but that’s all you’ve left me withA bitter aftertaste and a fantasyOf how we all could live...No regrets, they don’t workNo regrets now, they only hurt( we’ve been told you stay up late)I know they’re still talking( you’re far too short to carry weight)The demons in your head( return the video’s they’re late)If I could just stop hating youI feel sorry for us insteadRemember the photographs, insaneThe one where we all laughed, so lameWe were having the time of our livesWell thank you, it was a real blastNo regrets, they don't workNo regrets now, they only hurtWrite me a love songDrop me a lineSuppose it's just a point of viewBut they tell me I'm doing fineEverything I wanted to be, every time I walked awayEvery time you told me to leave, I just wanted to stayEvery time you looked at me, every time you smiledI felt so vacant and you treat me like a childI love the way we used to laugh, the way we used to smileOften I sit down and think of you for a while..
No Regrets in me for still loving you….
No comments:
Post a Comment